Thursday, March 29, 2012

My New Scarf


So this is my new scarf from Henri Bendel's that I bought today. Now, I'm not trying to be a snob or anything, but I reeeeeeally wanted it. Yeah, it cost $70, but it was so cute! And I've been wanting a scarf for awhile. Perhaps I've been inspired by Miss Scarlet, who loves scarves and wears them all of the time. I figured that now was time for me to jump on the scarf bandwagon and get a really nice one right before the start of summer.

Now I just have to find something to wear with it! Oh boy.

In other news, my beloved Sweet Pea (aka my green Honda Civic) is currently ill and on death row. I always said that I would run that car into the ground before I sold it, and it looks like now that time has come.  I'll probably be going out this weekend to replace her with a 2011 Ford Escape (or a 2008 Honda Civic, if the Escape thingy falls through). I miss driving my car already and reeeeeeally wish that this had happened AFTER I graduated from school, but I guess she just couldn't hold out that long. It was probably meant to be.

Other than that, I've gotten the worst of my school work out of the way (I finished my study... I'm just writing the paper now) and my health is starting to improve. I feel great! I still have a ways to go, but I'm just happy to be making progress.

Whoo-hoo!

No comments: