Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Celebration
Yes folks... after three years of learning, complaining about learning, being tired, thinking too much, writing 12 papers (yes, I wrote 12 different papers) and giving 12 different presentations, I have officially finished my Master's degree program.
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAY!
Just wanted to get that "YAY" out of the way.
As I'm sitting here at my desk today at work, I'm starting to think about all of the things I want to do now that I have time to spare. The list goes:
Take up kayaking (ambitious, I know)
Learn to make my own pizzas
Exercise, exercise, exercise
Take a Saturday morning Pilates/Yoga class
Paint. Anything.
Move out of my apartment and into a new one
Start playing tennis again
Learn to reeeeally like running (and run 5 and 10K's)
Take a vacation to Paris for a week
That's just the start of the list. I'm going to add more to it as time goes on. For the next week or so however, I'm going to drink some alcohol, watch movies, give my mind a rest, and just be for awhile. I'll start hopping on my list come June 1.
Whoo-hoo! I'm a Master of English! I guess this means I can't get away with misspelling words and using broken English in my posts anymore... lol :)
Labels:
Happy Happy Joy Joy,
Moving on up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment