Thursday, June 21, 2012

Joy


It's amazing what a few dietary changes can do for the system. It's only been 5 days since I started making significant changes to my diet, and I already feel a lot better. I haven't had any back pain, my joints don't feel swollen and I have a good amount of energy. Whoo-hoo!

But sacrifice doesn't come without it's sorrow. I had to give up coffee. WAAAAAAAAH!!!

I miss it a lot. Granted, it's only been a week, but drinking it was reeking havoc on my system, so I had to say goodbye. WAAAAH again.

I also have to stay away from a few other things, but I can handle it (sort of). This whole journey that I have been on concerning my health in the last few years has been really rough, but I'm in a place where I can spend my free time focusing on diet and exercise and really get back into shape. I'm glad that I can finally do this now, and I look forward to getting my old body back. I've truly missed it.

Other than that, life is slowly rolling along. I'm still trying to figure out where I'm going to live in the next 2 months, and I'm still trying to get on my desired career path. And Sam is still Sam. Lots of sleeping, eating and catnip. LOL.

No comments: