Friday, December 28, 2012
Sherlock, Sherlock, Sherlock
Oh man. Here I am on a Thursday night, at 12:45 am, drunk, blogging while sitting next to Anne and watching my new favorite show, the BBC's "Sherlock". I am IN LOVE with this show.
For anyone who doesn't know about the fabulous man in the picture on the left, that's Benedict Cumberbatch, aka, Sherlock Holmes, aka, my future husband and father of my unborn children.
He's so wonderful. This man may be a little geeky looking (after all, he's playing a genius), but he is quick witted, well spoken, articulate, and fabulous. He delivers his lines on this show so wonderfully... the cadence in his voice, the pace at which he speaks... oh man. It's breath taking. I swear to God, I'm in love.
The guy next to him is Martin Freeman, aka, John Watson on the show, aka The Hobbit (Bilbo Baggins), which is currently in theaters. He's cool too... yeah, he's the sidekick, but he plays a vital role on the show as my beloved's right hand man.
Anyways, back to Benedict. I think he's so handsome. And... he's going to be in the new Star Trek movie next year, looking all kinds of hot, like this:
Drool... I love watching well written shows with smart, nerdy looking, hot men. Sherlock is a really good show. I can't believe it took me 2 years to start watching it.
But I'm glad I finally did.
The only question I have now.... what is a Cumberbatch? I need to look that up on the Internet.
Labels:
Cumberbatch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment