Monday, April 8, 2013
Rrrrr
This man is ruining my life. Seriously.
I need to stop thinking about him and all of his wonderfulness. Oh man. Someone help me.
I think I'll be ok after Star Trek into Darkness comes out. Fingers crossed.
The last month or so has been a little rough, but it's over. Thank goodness. Work drama totally rules my life. You would think if I didn't like to cause so much of it, then I would be ok. But alas, that's not how I roll.
Anyhoo, I finally started getting some feedback from the volunteer company that I signed up to write for (after I practically fussed at them for ignoring my awesomeness). I've been a little lazy and haven't done the required reading yet, so I need to hop on that.
I think that the stagnation in my life is starting to end and things are starting to move along now. I lost a dress size, I'm going to be writing in the evenings, and hopefully I'll pick up my diet and exercise program again. The era of laziness is over. Time to start moving again.
That means less TV, less Goldeneye (video games) and more work. Oh boy.
Labels:
Cumberbatch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment