For the longest time, I didn't think that anyone was reading my blog, and then in the last week or so, I've found that on Twitter, I've been added to a bunch of blog lists by fellow Twitterers.
In short, THANK YOU!
I know that my blog isn't all that interesting... I mostly just write about random things that happen to me here and there (and of course, I blog about my beloved Cumberbatch every now and then), but I just wanted to say for all of those who think that my endless ramblings are something worth reading, I thank you.
Anyhoo... life has been rolling along. I've been kind of lazy with my novel, but I'm over 10,000 words. I'm trying to create a character profile for my villain... and it's not that easy. I've been back and forth on who "he" is and what his backstory should be. There are a lot of storylines I can pull from, but I do want to make him sinister and a little crazy, like all good villains should be. "He" currently has half a motive, but I'm trying to come up with something else to go along with it. "He" can't only just be seeking revenge. "His" desire to bring chaos into the world has to be born out of something else as well.
Other than that, life is good. I can't wait to go to Atlanta and Seattle. Vacations are so exciting!
PS - I just had to throw in this video from Zoolander... just when you are feeling like you need to sort through some important issues, an ORANGE MOCHA FRAPPUCCINO is there to lift you up!



No comments:
Post a Comment