Tuesday, January 13, 2015

It's a New Year

Haven't felt like writing really, even though it's a New Year and there is lots to look forward to in 2015. I'm working on a new blog site (at Square Space), and I'm trying to push through this writer's block that I've had for the last 4ish months.

It hasn't been easy, and it's really hard to explain why. I've had a lot of weird things (and I'm talking WEIRD) happen to me over the last 2 years, and it culminated in a lot of craziness between September 2014 and January 1, 2015. Trust me - you wouldn't believe me if I told you. You. Just. Wouldn't.

Other than that, I'm doing ok. I've lost some weight, I got a good raise at work, and like I said, I'm trying to work through my writer's block. I'm looking forward to good things this year. Hopefully all of the things I'm striving and working toward will happen.

Fingers crossed.

No comments: