Wednesday, October 21, 2015
More New Stuff
So I just bought this cool bag. It's Tory Burch!
Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a huge tomboy. But I'm a huge tomboy that actually LOVES shoes and purses. We won't even get started on how many pairs of shoes I have (lots of tennis shoes, interestingly enough), how many Coach purses I have, how many Kate Spade purses I have, how many purses I have in general...
You get the drift.
My Mom recently gifted me with a pair of black Tory Burch wedges and of course, since I like to coordinate my clothes by wearing all of one specific designer, I had to go out and find a Tory Burch bag to go with them.
I don't know if that makes me snooty (well, I do live in Fairfax County, lol) or vain, or just someone who likes to be matchy. All I know is that I like to have my purse match my shoes, if I'm wearing a designer brand.
I also have 2 Coach purses that match 2 pairs of Coach shoes that I have. This actually occurred accidentally... I just happened to have a purse that matched a pair of Coach shoes my Mom bought me (my Mom loves to buy me nice designer stuff... love her) and then I just happened to have a purse that matched a pair of brown Coach flats I found on sale at DSW.
Maybe it was fate? Destiny? Ha ha ha... I think I'm just being silly.
Anyways, I can't wait until my new Tory Burch bag comes in the mail. I'm looking forward to carrying it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment