Monday, April 18, 2016
Spring is here!
I'm so happy that it's Spring. Today it is 80 degrees outside, and it's beautiful. Too bad I'm stuck indoors teleworking today. Luckily, I got up early to start working, so I can close up my laptop at 3:30pm and go outside and enjoy the weather.
Not too much going on with me. I was thinking about what I had planned for the summertime this year and it's not much. I plan on playing on my company softball team again (reliving my high school years, lol) and working out. That's about it. I'm still working on saving up money to go to Paris, but I might in fact go back to London instead, depending on how some things shake out. We'll see.
Until then, I'm just working, making money and surviving for now. My writing inspiration has unfortunately been coming slowly, but I'm hoping to make some progress soon. I have some great ideas swirling in my head that need to be put down on paper. Here's hoping that inspiration comes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment