Tuesday, October 25, 2016

It's that time of year again!


So... Halloween is coming up, and it's time for me to pick a scary movie to watch.

Now, I have to be careful. In the past, I've watched scary movies and did not sleep for a week. I've been scared so bad (even as an adult, lol) that I've had to sleep with the lights on AND with Sam in my room because I thought something was going to attack me in my sleep. I know, it's sounds like a lot, but it's actually true.

One year I watched Tucker and Dale vs. Evil, because I knew it was a horror/comedy and was relatively safe. That Halloween was a good one.

I know to stay away from movies like Hostel and anything by Sam Raimi (I had my fill on Drag Me to Hell and Army of Darkness) even though some of his films are funny. He makes great films, no doubt, but they can be a little much to watch.

Anyways... I'm on the lookout. In the meantime, I just bought a truckload of candy from Wegmans. Not sure if I'll be able to eat it all, so perhaps I'll bring it to work since I don't get many kids coming around my apartment building.

Trick or treat!

No comments: