- I've been preoccupied with some personal issues
- I got a new job, lost it and have been upset about it since
- I haven't really talked to a lot of my friends
- I've been a bit lonely
- Life is WEIRD
That's basically what's been going on with me.
Just when I thought life couldn't get any weirder or stranger, it did. Over the last 5 months, I thought that I was going insane. My personal life got weird, my professional life got weird, my family life got strained... YIKES.
Unfortunately at this point in time in my life, I am unemployed. It sucks big time, but it is what it is.
There is a light at the end of the tunnel though. I DEFINITELY needed the time off. I had been looking to spending my days just chilling and hanging out for so long, it wasn't funny.
I do have some money to fall back on (whew), so I should be ok in the long run.
For now, I'm just enjoying not working and figuring out why my cable does not work. I've called Verizon so many times that it's not even funny.
Perhaps I can explain more in the future. Know for now that I am ok, and will be ok until about the end of the year.
Until then... who knows? Maybe I'll take another European vacation, maybe I'll finish my novel... who knows?
I look forward to my future journey. And will enjoy spending my free time on my couch :)


No comments:
Post a Comment