Friday, July 6, 2018
My sarcastic post about nothing
I decided to make this post today for "no reason" at all (and put this random pic up here for the same reason).
That's because that has been the theme of my life for the last 2 years. Stuff has been happening to me for "no reason". At all.
It's difficult to explain, but that has been my reality since about July 2016.
Why, may you ask?
Drumroll please... because I am psychic. A powerful psychic, as I found out by surprise/I should have known. That's why.
Details will follow in further blog posts. For now, I'm trying to start writing again and use my blog to sarcastically vent about the last 2 years of my life which ended in disaster finally yesterday.
Yay, life. Shoot me already.
PS - Happy Anniversary, Snoopy. Love, Woodstock :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment