Monday, September 13, 2010

And September keeps rolling along...

Unfortunately I couldn't think of a better title than that. But I guess that's how the month of September is going right now. Just kind of rolling along. School is school... it looks like I'm going to have a lot of reading and a few projects to do this semester, which is cool, because in a sense it's almost better than writing a whole bunch of papers. I guess that will be reserved for next semester. Rrrr... I hope not.

In other news, I'm sooooooooooo pissed that Venus lost at the US Open this weekend. And that Federer lost as well! I seriously want to smack both of them for not playing to their full potential. Venus totally threw away her match against Clijsters during the second set tiebreak. Rrrr... and Federer... I don't know what he was doing during that match against Djokovic. He was winning, then losing, then winning, then losing, and then just gave the eff up. Rrrrrrr...

At least they performed better than Roddick, who got knocked out in the SECOND ROUND! He needs to be smacked more so than Federer and Venus. I mean, seriously, Andy! You should have won more than 1 tournament by now! It's been SEVEN YEARS! AAAAGGGHHHHHH!

Oh well. Life goes on. Gossip Girl is all new tonight... yay! And I'm happy again.

No comments: