It's over! The month of awful, awful stress that I've had to endure is finally over. From crazy interns to back to back projects being due in my English classes, I'm finally free from a lot of stress that had been weighing on me for the last month (well, I'm temporarily free for the next few days until I start having to turn in my final projects). It feels good to finally breathe again. Whew.
Anyhoo, I'm hoping that November will be an interesting month. I've decided to start exercising again and I've decided to go on pescetarian diet. Yes, I've decided that I'm not going to eat meat or chicken for the next two months. And yes, after only two days of not eating any meat, I already miss it!
The diet is temporary. I just want to see if cutting certain things out of my diet will help my hormones, that's all. Remind me to have a big steak feast come January 1st!
So for the next few days, I get to max and relax, catch up on some TV shows and maybe actually get to play with Sam a little. I'm sure that she could use a little attention.
And one more thing.... I went back to the psychic (yes I know... it was the last time that I went to see her, I swear) and she said that my luck and my life would start improving soon. And she said that I would meet a guy this month whose name begins with the letter "R". Ha. I've been single for so long that I've forgot what a man looks like! It's one of those "I'll believe it when I see it" things with this whole guy situation. I don't believe I'll meet anyone this month, like she said I would.
But I guess we'll see what happens. Stay tuned...


1 comment:
Woohoo for feeling a bit of a reprieve!
And keep us posted on the man front. If you happen across a large group of single, suitable men, spread the word.
Post a Comment