It's been 5 days, I'm already breaking my New Year's resolution to save money. I've been going out every morning and wasting my hard earned cash at Starbucks for breakfast. But the food tastes so good! Ugh. I need to start buying croissants at the store and using my own espresso machine at home, and save my self $6 every morning. Rrrrrr.
Anyhoo, Happy New Year! I still want to get the three things on my list accomplished (listed below), though, even though I'm already floundering a little. I would also like to read more books too, but it seems like every day it's getting harder to tear myself away from my Wii. I love that thing! Right now I'm waiting for a Wii Zapper that I ordered on eBay to arrive so I can play the Goldeneye game I got for X-mas. So I just committed myself to playing my Wii even more now that I'm getting a new gadget for it, even though I'm trying my best to tear myself away from playing it all of the time. Lol.
Oh well. I'll figure out a way to break my Wii's stranglehold on me eventually.


No comments:
Post a Comment