I'm probably being a buzzkill on some level, but I'm getting tired of all of this snow. Don't get me wrong, I like working from home and all, but all of this snow lately has just been a pain in the ass. I thought that I was going to go into cardiac arrest yesterday after expelling all of my energy on cleaning snow off of my car (which probably says more about my health than anything else). Unfortunately, I didn't have a friendly male neighbor come out and help me, so I was on my own. Thankfully my joints aren't killing me today, but damn! Cleaning off one's car is work!
Anyhoo, I ended up missing class due to the snow, so my first day of school for my film class will be next week. I'm looking forward to this class so much... I hope that it's fun and that I'll get to watch a lot of wonderful British films. I don't know what it is about films like Elizabeth, The Duchess and The Young Victoria, but I have been watching films like these relentlessly over the last 2 months. Maybe I secretly want to be British now, lol? I don't know. All I know is that somehow or another I'm completely fascinated with how the royals lived a long time ago.


No comments:
Post a Comment