Friday, April 8, 2011

It's Springy out!


So Spring is finally here, and I'm so happy! I love warm weather. I love the birds, perhaps not the bees, blooming flowers, a blue sky and and a nice warm sun shining down on me. Man, if I had to live in an icy or cold climate 24/7, I think that I would go nuts.

Anyhoo, everything is going along well, for now. School is good, work is good (now that what's-her-name is gone) and my health is steadily improving. The only thing that could make everything better would be for me to win the lottery, which would be nice considering that I have an Amex bill that I need to pay off!

Lol. Honestly, I'm just really happy that the sun is out today. Hooray for sunshine!

1 comment:

Miss Scarlet said...

I'm glad you're happy about the weather. Lord knows it's hard for me to be.