Tuesday, June 14, 2011

So far, so good

Unfortunately, the subject of French has been my raison d'etre for the summer so far, but alas, it's going really well. I'm doing really good in class; it looks like I'm going to get an A for the semester (I know, dork). I really like my teacher, and all of the twenty-something year olds in my class aren't so bad. And, I'm learning a lot, so that's good. Yay. Learning.

Other than that, life is rolling along. I've been doing good avoiding the heat this summer (Memorial Day weekend was AWFUL). I've also been spending a lot of time either on homework (which usually takes me 3 hours) or by watching 'Dexter', which is like the GREATEST. SHOW. EVER. I looooooove this show and can't get enough of it! I even had a dream about it the other night (which was really creepy and I had to jolt myself awake). I think that I'm becoming obsessed, lol. Last summer it was a Wii obsession, now it's a Dexter obsession. Ha ha. At least there's a new man in my life for the time being :)

1 comment:

Miss Scarlet said...

I thought you loved warm weather!