Seriously, I must have truly forgotten what it was like to be under 21, as every girl that was at the concert was literally HALF NAKED! I've never seen so many short skirts, shorts and tops in my life. I mean, I wore a lot of that stuff when I was that age, but damn! I don't remember it being that short. I'm surprised that every girl I came across that night wasn't about to be accosted by some weirdo in the corner the moment I turned away from them.
Anyhoo, we caught the first act (Nervo and Jessie and the Boy Toys) which was ok. Lots of trancey beats and butt shaking with skimpy outfits. And then suddenly, out of nowhere (since I'm sitting on end of our row), I feel a huge splash of beer drop on my back. Some girl wasn't paying attention while walking by and just spilled it on me!
Luckily, none of it got into my hair, or I would have gotten up and chased her. Since it was on my clothes, I figured it would dry, so it wasn't too big of a deal. My hair would have been the dealbreaker though. That girl and I would have thrown down if my hair had gotten wet.
Nicki Minaj came on after that. I was surprised at how everyone knew EVERY last lyric to her songs. There were lots of people were running around with their pink wigs on, rapping. So funny. And then 45 minutes later, Britney came on. I heard some of my old school favorites such as "...Baby One More Time," "I'm A Slave 4 U," and "Boys", among other songs. She closed the show with "Toxic" and "'Till the World Ends".


No comments:
Post a Comment