Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy Birthday to me


It's my 33rd birthday today. Seems like yesterday that I was just born or something. Time flies by so fast!

Anyhoo, I'm going to spend my day in Georgetown with Lisa (someone really wants something from Baked and Wired) and eat at Serendipity 3 for lunch (yay) and then I'm going to have dinner with my mom at Legal Sea Foods. I was thinking that I should get a manicure or something, but knowing me, I'll just break a nail or ruin the polish shortly thereafter. I guess I get too eager to do things with my hands right after a manicure, lol. And then, perhaps I'll buy a purse or something (not like I need another one). We'll see.

Not to mention, after the birthday festivities today and tomorrow night, I have to turn around and read stories from like, 6 different books for my folklore class this weekend, and then turn around and lead a discussion about them next Wednesday! My goodness, I think that this class is going to kill me this semester, regardless of how interesting it is. Between this semester with all of the reading and next semester with my capstone project, this last year of grad school is going to hurt. I think I'll be able to survive, though. Fingers crossed.

So, happy birthday to me again. Everyone should go out and have a drink on me tonight :)

No comments: