Friday, September 9, 2011
New Stuff
I need some new things in my life. A new apartment, a new car and a new ___. I feel like all of the old things that I have been holding onto for all of these years have sucked the life out of me. Or like I've used them all up or something. Especially with my apartment. I mean, I've lived in it for almost 10 years! That feels like a lifetime. I think that in Sep of 2012, when my lease is up again, that I'm really going to move this time, instead of just talking about it like I do every year. I need to like change up my chi, or my spirit or my feng shui or something. I could use a fresh start and new surroundings.
Other than that, life is rolling along. My b-day dinner with friends went really well (thank you all) and my Labor Day weekend, although it went by fast, was filled with cookouts, dinner and baseball games. Fun times. I wish that it was still Labor Day, but alas, I eventually had go back to work. Got to make a living.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment