Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Halloween


I love Halloween. Only for the scary movies. And the candy. This is the time of the year that I get to gorge on Twix, Baby Ruth, Reese's and Pay Day bars and not feel bad for doing so. Drool, drool, drool...

Every year I watch a horror film, so I'm in the midst of deciding what movie I'm going to watch. I can't get anything too psychologically scary, or else I won't sleep for a week (hello, Amityville Horror). Here are some of the films I've watched in the past:

Drag Me to Hell (2010)
Paranormal Activity (2009)
The Amityville Horror (2005)
Dawn of the Dead (2004)
Shaun of the Dead (2005)
Army of Darkness (1993)

Anyone have any ideas on what I should watch this year? I was thinking about Rosemary's Baby...

2 comments:

Miss Scarlet said...

Rosemary's Baby is one of my Top 10 movies of all time. It's amazing.

Unknown said...

I agree with Scarlet. It's so good. It's great for me because it's not too scary and is such a visual treat. Okay, I can't believe I just typed visual treat, but I don't know how to describe it and not sound lame.