Rrrrr. I just get tired of people in this area slamming on their brakes for NO REASON. And yes, they do it for no reason, b/c I can't even tell you how many countless times I've seen people do it on the road. I've seen people do it when the light is green and no one is in front of them! Seriously! It makes no sense. I mean, did everyone take their driving test like I did? It doesn't seem like it.
Fortunately, no one was injured, and it looks as if my car only suffered cosmetic damage. I think that my engine is fine (fingers crossed). I just spent all of my money getting my car fixed last month, so my whole deductible has to go on Mr. Visa card. Yay. And I don't say 'yay' with enthusiasm.
October had been a good month for the most part until today. If anything had been going a little downhill, it would be the fact that I'm really dragging my heels this semester. I still feel a little burned out from the summer (I know, it's been 3 months. You'd think I'd be over it by now). And, my health has been a little back and forth this semester, so that doesn't help much. But I'm hanging in there. Everyday I want to quit school because I'm so tired of going. I just try to remember that it'll be over in 7 months. May 19th can't get here fast enough!
Hope everyone is having a better day/month/whatever than I am.



No comments:
Post a Comment