Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy Happy Joy Joy


This is how I've been feeling over the past few days. And I can't complain. I know that it's contributed to the new herb that I have been taking. I finally feel like this time, it's working, and probably within the next year, my body will go back to normal. I can't wait!

Anyhoo, the semester is drawing to a close, and I couldn't be more relieved. The folklore class that I have been taking has been a major thorn in my side. Don't get me wrong - learning about the spirit world has been interesting, but after reading 8 different books in one semester and having to deal with a bunch of weirdos in my class, I'm ready to be done. December 14th can't come fast enough.

Other than that, life is rolling along. I've been watching "Arrested Development" on Netflix... it's a pretty good show. If you like shows like "30 Rock" and "The Office", this show is right up your alley. Check it out!

No comments: