Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Currently dreaming about...


... Idris Elba. Yes, he's been around Hollywood for awhile, but now, he's starting to creep into my conscious mind on a daily basis. He's really cute. And muscular. And manly. And totally droolworthy.

While I still hope to marry Will Smith and am constantly dreaming about making Justin Timberlake my man slave one day, right now, my mind is on how good I would look on the arm of Idris. I don't know. He seems to be popping up in a lot of the movies that I have been watching lately.  And H-wood is starting to give him a lot of good roles. And did I mention that he's good looking? Slowly but surely, I'm starting to become slightly obsessed with him.

Plus, the man has a British accent (he was raised in England, though he is of African descent). Who could not like a man with an accent?!?!?

Ok. I think that I am starting to sound a little crazy here. But you get the idea. Check him out at his website or on his Twitter page.

No comments: