Monday, May 13, 2013
Stagnation, sickness and other things I feel like talking about
So my life has been full of stagnation, sickness and lots of other random crap over the last month. I will highlight in list form:
I kind of sort of not really have been writing. Haven't felt too inspired lately.
I acquired some bacteria in my system that was making it's way up to my kidneys that caused me to go to the hospital for two days. It was annoying. But now I am feeling better.
I've been really lazy.
This is 40 was a pretty good movie. Oblivion was "meh".
I'm still obsessed with Benedict Cumberbatch. And Star Trek into Darkness comes out on Wednesday. And I am excited.
I am tired. More often than not.
I am uninspired.
So, stuff has been happening, but I've been really lazy. This crappy economy has really left me jaded, and my indifference and laziness towards it and everything else has motivated me to do absolutely nothing. I can't tell if this is just a pause in my life or just me really wanting to abandon everything and go live on the beach as a bum for the rest of my days.
Is this normal?
Hmmm. I don't know. I want to do stuff, but I can't seem to find a way to do it.
Meditating is really boring. And I haven't gotten any answers from it. Am I supposed to? I thought so... but still. Nothing.
I'm just here for now. I'm hoping that something exciting will happen or that I'll just get it together and move forward, but I don't know. I guess time will tell.
Sorry to be so boring.
PS - If you want to leave me a message on my blog, you have to do it through Open ID. Just type any name and email address in there. I'll still get it. You have to leave me a message this way (or use your Google account), b/c I really don't like spam in my Inbox.
Here's a pic of Benedict. That's all I got for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment