Friday, July 5, 2013

It's so hot outside

Ugh... this summer weather is already starting to bear down on me... and we are only twoish weeks into the summer. Rrrr.

Haven't blogged in awhile... I've been busy being lazy. I've been meaning to write, but I've been just loafing around, watching TV and being silly. I blame the summer weather.

One thing that I have been doing a lot of is watching "Game of Thrones"... which is like THE BEST SHOW EVER! OMG... I looooove that show. Tyrion Lannister (aka Peter Dinklage) is like my favorite character.


He's like, da bomb. I can totally see why Dinklage won the Emmy and the Golden Globe for his role on this show. If you don't watch Game of Thrones, I highly recommend you do so. It's that frickin' awesome.

In other news, I'm still in looooove with Benedict Cumberbatch. My obsession with him has died down since Star Trek into Darkness has come out (thank God), but I still giggle like a little school girl whenever I see pictures of him.


Giggling as we speak.

Anyhoo, I'm trying to pick up writing again in my spare time (laziness, duh) and I'm trying to get back on the exercise track. It's going to be some work, but I think I can do it. I have to push through my laziness and get it done.

Not to mention... I recently took a trip down to ATL to visit my friend Jeannine 2 weeks ago... I had a good time. Her daughters are very cute and we went out for girls night and had a really good time. I hadn't been out drinking and dancing in forever. The only thing that was crappy about the weekend is that her adorable daughter Rose peed on me. EWWWWW.

Other than that... life is moving along. I'm hoping the next 6 months bring me good fortune as I continue to improve my health, further my writing career and perhaps, maybe, JUST MAYBE, consider looking for love on Match.com.

Don't hold your breath on that last one, though :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm probably going to combine writing and drinking (coffee or alcohol) tomorrow, if interested. It seems to be part of my Sunday schedule. :-)