I am the laziest fuck to ever fucking exist, I swear.
Although lazy, I'm trying to get back on the path or writing, reading and exercising. It's taking some time. I'm trying to get over my mental laziness and hop on it. Slowly but surely, I'm getting there. But I could be moving faster.
Anyhoo... things that are coming down the pipeline:
August 3 - I'm making my way out to Baltimore to visit my friend Dawn in her new apartment. I can't believe she left VA to move to MD! But I know it was a necessary evil for her and her husband. I bet Andy is happier with his commute now.
August 8 - Back to Balto to see Justin Timberlake in concert. YAY!
September 1 - My 35th birthday. I was thinking about inviting friends to a local winery for a picnic. Hope some folks are free...
And then after that, my schedule is wide open. It's not like I have a bunch of things lined up for August, but I have some things that I'm looking forward to in the next 2 weeks or so.
My Cumberbatch obsession is reaching its breaking point. My mom tonight on the phone told me "just stop talking about him already". Pretty damn sad to have my own parent say that. After agonizing all weekend about him finding love with a Russian model (who apparently might be a gold digger of some kind), I think it's time to let him go. Granted, he may just be entertaining her temporarily (and being papped with her for publicity), but it's getting to that hour of moving on and liking someone who is accessible in the U.S.
Other than that, I'm hanging in there, as usual.


No comments:
Post a Comment