Monday, September 2, 2013

Thirty-five


So much to do, so little time, seems like it.

So I turned 35 yesterday. I feel good! Good in the sense that it seems like life for me is starting to turn around a bit. My health has improved, my job situation has given way to something new and hopefully better, and I have good friends and family around me.

Yay! It's about time, lol.

I've decided to forge ahead with some personal goals that I have been working out in my head for the last few months... I don't know if I can reach or attain them all, but I'm sure as hell going to try.

In other news... I still love love love Benedict Cumberbatch, but my obsession with him is diminishing into just a general crush. Whew! I'm happy b/c thinking about him was taking up too much time. Don't get me wrong, I still like the guy and all... but I need to concentrate on other things besides having him as my fantasy husband and future father of my children. Ha ha ha.

35. Wow. Such a milestone in life to reach. And I'm glad that I'm here. And sane, nonetheless! I may not be married or have any kids, which honestly would be nice, but life is sweet anyway.

Now... on to fulfilling those future goals and dreams...

No comments: