So I guess I'll just summarize some of things that have been going on with me in the last two weeks:
*I saw Thor: The Dark World this past weekend. It was good! And it had lots of funny parts.
*I celebrated Serena's birthday with her, Steven and Ravena. I had fun playing Uno and Taboo.
*I ate ribs. In public. And yes, I behaved myself :)
*I had a lots of beer. It gave me a headache. I'm currently on a break from it right now.
*Cumberbatch's production company SunnyMarch put out a very good short called Little Favour that I really liked. He's so wonderful.
*I worked. A lot.
*I watched this video with Tom Hiddleston and Cookie Monster from Sesame Street. It's so cute!
That's all for now, I guess.
PS - Happy Veteran's Day!
PPS - When is Cumberbatch going to end up on Sesame Street?


No comments:
Post a Comment