Thursday, January 2, 2014
Happy New Year and other stuff
Happy New Year to all!
Normally, I make New Year's resolutions, but this year, I'm not. If I'm going to do something, I'm just going to do it. If not, then I won't.
Yay.
Anyhoo, I've been enjoying my break from work this past week. I'm just so sad that it's going to be over soon.
And it's pouring down snow right now, so I may not make it to New York this weekend. I'm sad about that.
Also, I think I have reached the point of not only celebrity gossip fatigue, but Cumberbatch fatigue as well.
GASP! I know. And I haven't even seen The Dragon Movie (aka The Desolation of Smaug) yet either. Double GASP!
I still like the dude and all, but... I'm never going to meet him. Or see him. Or talk to him. EVER. So why blog or think about him all of the time?
I don't know. I guess I'm just burnt out. Maybe this will pass, but for right now, I'm over Cumberbatch.
Also, I spent most of my day today reading lots of celebrity gossip, and I'm just tired of it and the crazy stuff that people out in Hollywoodland do all of the time. Most of these people have no morals. And they are nuts. And most of the time, their movies are crap.
Perhaps I'm just having a sad moment b/c my NYC trip is probably not going to happen. That might be it.
But I do want to take a break from my gossip. I think I may start doing that. Right now.
PS - If I sound a little sad, I apologize. I really wanted to go to NYC this weekend :(
PPS - I'm still going to watch Sherlock though. I can separate the man from his show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Well, you can still like him, but not be obsessed:)
Post a Comment