Sunday, May 4, 2014

Summer Time!


YAY! Summer is almost here. It's my favorite time of year. Time to break out the bikinis, the flip flops and the shorts. Oh. So great.

Anyhoo... the arrival of summer time means that it's almost time for me to start my travels! Atlanta is first up on the itinerary. Even though I've been there many times before, I'm just excited to get out of Washington, DC. I feel like I've been cooped up in this city for too long, and I need to get out and see the world. Whoohoo!

Other than that, life is rolling along, as usual. Unfortunately, I've been lazy with my writing. I'm over 10,000 words, but I feel like I've had writer's block for the last few months. Colton has been taking a look back over his life for far too many pages now. I've got to get him up and running again.

One of the other things I like about summer time is the busy summer movie season. There aren't too too many films I'm looking forward to this summer, but I'm interested in seeing Maleficient, 22 Jump Street (can't wait), The Expendables 3 (yeah buddy) and Lucy, starring Scarlett Johansson. That movie looks like it's going to be really cool.

One film that has been getting good buzz is Neighbors, starring Seth Rogen and Zac Efron. Zac Efron, while he isn't like, my crush (that would be my dear Cumby, for all of you that don't know), I actually like really like him. There's something about him that's pretty endearing and likeable. I highly recommend that if anyone is curious about his likeability, rent 17 Again. It's a good movie, and he does a good job being ever so cute in it.

Here's the trailer for Neighbors... anyone want to come see it with me???



PS - I finally applied for my passport! Four more months until I invade the U.K.!

No comments: