Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Untitled



I haven't had too much to write lately, hence all of the quotes I keep putting up. I guess if I can talk about anything, it's the fact that it's unusually warm outside for the month of December. Not that I'm complaining, though. I enjoy warm weather. A lot, lol.

I hope it stays fairly warm this winter. Last winter almost killed me.

Other than that, not much else is going on in my life. I'm just trying to hang in there for the most part.

I did take off for the X-mas break though. I took off the last week and a half of the year to just sit back at home and relax. Perhaps I'll try and watch Orange is the New Black and get some much needed writing done, since I haven't written anything all year.

2015 hasn't been much of a good year for me, but since I've had a pretty rough last couple of years (hell, the last decade has been hard for me), I'll just throw this one in the pile of "oh well, you've dealt with worse", which I have. Long story.

As far as 2016 goes, I'm trying to plan a trip to Paris for my birthday. It's going to be expensive, but hopefully I'll be able to save up enough money to go. In the meantime, I'll just be looking at panoramic views of the Eiffel Tower on Google Maps and pretend eat a croissant while doing so. Ha ha ha.

If I don't blog anything again this month, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

No comments: