Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy New Year!

                   

So... I'm back at work after a week and a half off. I really didn't do much over the holiday other than eat, sleep, get drunk on Christmas Eve with the family (don't worry, I spent the night at my Mom's house), get drunk with my friend Galynn on New Years Eve (don't worry, I live within walking distance of Ozzie's) and get fat, lol (um... I just kept eating). I'm not too thrilled getting back to the daily grind after enjoying doing absolutely NOTHING over the break. I currently miss doing nothing. It was great.

After having a pretty rough year last year, this year, I'm going to try and focus on working towards things in my life that make me happy and surrounding myself with people who make me happy as well.

Until then... it's back to work. I've got 3 tasks that I have to get completed today. Ugh. Work blows sometimes :)

No comments: