Monday, August 22, 2016

Britney in Vegas!


I'm going to go see Britney when I'm in Las Vegas! I'm so excited!

I know. I've seen her once before. In my hometown. But when I went several years ago, I sat far, far away.

This time? I'm in the VIP section, in the FRONT ROW!

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!

I really want to have a good vacation when I go out to Las Vegas for my birthday this year. I've never seen a Vegas show (except for on TV), so I really wanted to see something that I would like and always remember.

For those that don't know, I am a HUGE Britney Spears fan. I have all of her albums, know pretty much ALL of the lyrics to her songs... and yes, I'm almost 38 years old and I DO NOT CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS.

I just hope I have fun. I would have loved to be able to meet her backstage, but I don't have THAT much money. I have just enough to enjoy her close up. That's all that matters.

I can't wait until her new album, Glory comes out in a few days, too. Looking forward to it!

PS - Here's the setlist for the show. Whoo-hoo!

No comments: