Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Las Vegas, here I come


So instead of going to back to London or venturing off to Paris, I've decided to go to Las Vegas for my birthday instead.

Things didn't work out with Europe. I didn't necessarily have the funds and Vegas was cheaper. I basically chose to go to Vegas since I hadn't been there in over a decade. Also, there are some things I want to do, like ride the roller coasters at the Stratosphere and see a Vegas show.

And, even though I've seen her in concert already... I want to see Britney at Planet Hollywood!

That should be fun.

Anyways, I'm in desperate need of a vacation. I haven't been able to write and I'm basically treading water in my life right now. A vacation is what the doctor is ordering.

PS - I hear they have a really huge ferris wheel out there! I want to ride it!


Looks cool!

PPS - I have a layover on my way home at LAX! OMG! Celebrities!!!

No comments: